Karim is Managing Partner at Arthur D. Little Austria, leading the TIME practice (also know as TMT) globally. He has 25+ years of experience with ADL in the telecommunication area.
In Arthur D. Little, Karim's work focuses primarily on three functional areas:
• Growth strategies and business transformations
• Corporate Finance – Transaction support, mainly working with Private Equity firms and Banks
• Boardroom presentation and facilitation
Besides his management consulting assignments with clients in 4 industries:
• he acts as a Jury member for several Telecom & Media prize award ceremonies in Asia, Europe, and in the US.
• he supports several telecommunication councils and associations as well as governments and regulators in setting their (digital) agenda as an advisor
• he is chairing and facilitating top executive international events and conferences
Before joining ADL he worked for a leading global telecom supplier and was a research assistant professor at the University of Technology in Vienna. Furthermore, he enjoyed four different education systems: Tunisia (Lycée El Menzah V), France (Lycée JB Say/ESEM), the USA (UC Berkeley), and Austria (TU Wien).
Karim holds an MSc, MBA, and Ph.D.